"You Can't Handle the Truth!"

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/you-can-t-handle-the-truth?utm_campaign=6567227a-b515-4eb6-bae7-1b6bdc8c7e5f&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=2f5bf5a4-ab83-47b5-8036-b6279dcd98f3 "You Can't Handle the Truth" was a line in the movie, "A Few Good Men" - Please watch and listen before reading the rest of this short but very important article! This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid - 19 fatalities! The real and truthful numbers (unlike those reported by the fake news) reflect that only 6% of all 164,280 deaths recorded actually died from Covid-19! What this means is the real number of fatalities for COVID-19 in the USA amount to 9,857 deaths out of the erroneous 164,280 deaths! Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. The other 94% fatalities had 2-3 other serious primary illnesses (like diagnosed cancer or heart disease) with the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age. (Over 85 years of age as shown in Table 1 on the red line in the graph) Please check out the CDC link below for verifying the truth about COVID-19 as seen from their own produced Tables 1, 2 and 3! This whole COVID-19 Worldwide Pandemic has truly been a HUGE fraud perpetuated upon the entire human race! COVID-19 is NOT a Pandemic but a Plannedemic! orchestrated by some very 'Bad Actors' who have a 'GOD COMPLEX' and who only care about themselves! Their slogan should be 'NO LIVES MATTER' except theirs! https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities Now my question to you is this - Can YOU Handle the Truth and then open your mouth and save yourself and your love ones from the real agenda behind COVID-19 - the mass execution of over 7 billion people by chemical, biological and electromagnetic poisoning?

"You Can't Handle the Truth!"