Image taken from the video below. Their little boy is back!
Almost daily, I receive questions from distressed parents as to how best to help their vaccine injured child. The injuries are mild to severe, and include eczema, seizures, cognitive regression, asthma, gut & digestive problems, strabismus, regression of speech, ear infections, autoimmune conditions, sleeplessness or trouble sleeping, anxiety, nonstop high-pitched screaming (because of brain swelling), head banging, being on the spectrum/autism, and the list goes on. Of course, there’s death as well, and the parent should seek to get an independent autopsy performed ASAP since medical examiners do not recognize vaccination as a cause of death and the death is invariably ruled “SIDS.”
What follows are some guidelines and tips for those on a mission to help their vaccine injured child. These kids often have multiple medical problems happening at once, and it’s important to understand that these are MEDICAL issues and that with the PROPER treatment, there is hope for repair and recovery. But, there are a huge number of factors involved in whether or not full recovery is possible. It is important to understand: the earlier you begin after the vaccine injury, the better the opportunity for a partial or full recovery.
Even if it is years later, my experience has been that it is still worth going this route to try and repair the damage – it is likely that there will be some improvement.
This is just one success story of what can be done for your child:
Our Journey with TRS from Greer McGuinness on Vimeo.
Should We Just Manage the Symptoms or Treat the Root Cause?
Surprisingly, Harvard Health now readily admits that the allopathic medical system is beyond broken.
The pharmaceutical industry interferes to treat with synthetic drugs purely for profit so that toxicity increases and true wellness is never achieved. Conventional doctors are only trained in this style of “disease management” and few have the know-how or even awareness as to how to undo vaccine injury. Many refuse even to acknowledge it.
It’s better to work with someone trained in natural medicine. Their philosophy is to address or remove the underlying root causes so the body can heal itself as it was designed to do. Titles to look for would be Functional Medical Doctor OR Integrative Medical Doctor (MD), Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Acupuncturist (LAc) OR Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Chiropractor (DC), and Homeopath. Going to a conventional doctor or pharma-indoctrinated pediatrician expecting a positive outcome may only make things worse. They simply do not know what to do and usually write prescriptions for psychiatric drugs that often make your child worse and complicate the outcome.
Biomedical Treatment For Autism Biomedical treatment is the process of treating underlying causes and effects of vaccine injury. Biomedical treatment may include chelation therapy to remove heavy metals, glutathione and B12 injections to help repair detoxification pathways, mild hyperbaric oxygen treatment to accelerate cell repair, proper supplementation and dietary change to repair the gut and improve nutrition intake, omega fatty acids to repair the nervous system and cell walls, and so, so much more. This kind of medical intervention is intense but it is also treating the root causes of dysfunction and therefore helping the body to heal. Give the body what it needs and it has huge capacity to heal – this is what you want.
1) Start with diet: Go Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Soy-Free Almost always, a child with vaccine injury will have a gut that is severely compromised. A damaged “leaky gut” means proteins from soy, gluten and dairy will easily pass through the gut into the blood, go to the brain, and cause brain inflammation – brain swelling interferes with blood flow and affects neuronal processing ability. The most well-known of these diets is The GAPS Diet. Some families who have made just this one change have witnessed their non-verbal child start talking again.
It is essential that these foods be removed 100% from the diet: Dairy is milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream. Gluten is in bread, pizza, pasta, cookies, crackers, breakfast cereals — anything processed and (just about) anything that comes out of a box or bag. Soy is soymilk, tofu, etc. All of this must be replaced with whole food, preferably organic (like what is found in the produce section of your grocery store), so it has no pesticide contamination and is non-GMO. It is a whole home makeover, that will not only help your child, but will improve the health of the entire family.
For dietary information, go to the excellent diet section of the Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) website. It’s packed with how to heal children from vaccine injury.
2) Do This At Any Time or As Soon As You Notice Your Child Regress Dr. Mary Megson developed a vaccine detox protocol for treating regression early based on a clinical discovery – blocked Vitamin A pathways in the brain. Cod liver oil contains the most concentrated form of natural Vitamin A of any food, as well as, the special form of Vitamin A named “14 hydroxy retro-retinol”, which turns on memory T-cells. Read the details here and see the CLO brands recommended.
***For My Master email and the FULL PROTOCOL (including NAC) to protect from transmission from the “V” and to help those who took the “V”, go here.
3) Review The ‘Talk About Curing Autism’ (TACA) Medical Section TACA is a nonprofit that has focused a huge amount of effort in creating an excellent and comprehensive resource guide on the implementation of numerous medical therapies. With that in mind, click here to go the TACA Medical section and plan to spend hours reviewing what they have put together for you. The more you know and understand, the better the chance your child will have for recovery.
Find a Vaccine Injury Doctor: www.tacanow.org
3) Find A MAPS Doctor To Work With The Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs (MAPS) has put together special training for those working in the medical field to understand how to medically treat autistic, special needs and vaccine injured children. A MAPS doctor is specially trained natural medicine doctor for that, so if you can find one near you, that is who to call and make an appointment with. You can click here to learn more about them and also find a clinician near you.
Find A Vaccine-Free Doctor: Click Here
4) Heal The Gut Repairing vaccine damage begins by repairing the gut, and the change in diet (#1 above) is the start of that. There are some things you can do at home right away. First and foremost I recommend reading Dr. Thomas Cowan, MD because he gives precise information on how to heal the gut of vaccine injured children near the end of his excellent book Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness. He shares exactly what to do from his great 30-years of experience. You can also look into giving your child digestive enzymes, probiotics, fermented foods like sauerkraut – all of which help the gut and/or help with overall healing. He also discusses what to eat, and what not to eat.
Important: your child very likely has a compromised gut and unless and until it is healed, there cannot be full restoration or healing – it is impossible. So, focus on this because you are the one who decides – every day – what your child eats or doesn’t eat. Reading Dr. Cowan’s book will give you understanding why this is so important. I can’t recommend his book enough.
5) Seriously Consider Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment There are more and more hyperbaric oxygen treatment offices available locally now. Consumer interest in HBOT therapy is high with promising results for anxiety and depression, as in the case of Justin Bieber, and Alzheimer’s, and autism, among others. (source) In an HBOT therapy session, the patient gets in a pressurized oxygen chamber where they breathe in pure oxygen. In this chamber, the air pressure is doubled to twice that of normal air we breathe on the outside. The therapy raises oxygen solubility in the blood, which reaches the brain and the rest of the body.
The typical number of sessions is forty or more. If there’s no mild hyperbaric oxygen facility near you, you can go to a hard chamber facility, though, it may cost more. You can also rent or purchase a chamber. This is an excellent therapy for vaccine injury.
Search “mild hyperbaric oxygen treatment [your city or state]” to find one near you. Learn more about HBOT here. This 5 minute YouTube is how it helped a 15-year old boy with Asperger’s and ADHD.
5) Try Zeolite TRS*, a Heavy Metal Detox, for the Vaccine-injured Studies show TRS is safe in pregnancy and neuroprotective to the baby. Babies develop in a safer environment (mothers can and do pass on their toxins to their children). Of the 287 chemicals found in umbilical cord blood, we know that 180 cause cancer, 217 are toxic to the brain and nervous system, and 208 cause abnormal development in animal tests.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Click Here to Order