Randy Hillier Requests Expedited Federal Investigation Into Scientific Fraud in Public Health Policies
The 40 page letter released by independent MPP Randy Hillier today on his social media begins with a cover page that states the following;
“Enclosed is a detailed analysis examining and documenting significant involvement and influence by the Communist Chinese Party (CCP) within our medical and scientific, business, and academic communities.”
“The attached 40 page document penned by top professionals across Canada and the United states, many in the intelligence community, outlines and provides evidence which helps us understand why we responded the way we did to COVID-19, and why we continue to enact public policies which are destroying the western world.“
1. Lockdowns Originated on the Order of Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the Chinese
Communist Party, and Were Propagated Into Global Policy by the World Health
Organization With Little Analysis or Logic.
2. The Most Influential Institution for Covid-19 Models, Self-Described as “China’s Best Academic Partner in the West,” Has Been by Far the Most Alarmist and Inaccurate Covid-19 Modeler.
3. Deadly Recommendations for Early Mechanical Ventilation Came from China.
4. The World’s Predominant, Wildly-Inaccurate PCR Testing Protocols Are Based on
Incomplete, Theoretical Genome Sequences Supplied by China.
5. Predominant, Excessive PCR Testing Protocols Came from China.
6. Studies Showing Significant Asymptomatic Transmission, the Only Scientific Basis for Lockdowns of Healthy Individuals, Came from China.
7. The CCP Engaged in an Early, Broad, Systematic, and Global Propaganda Campaign to Promote Its Lockdown Response.
8. Many Prominent Pro-Lockdown Scientists Show Conspicuous Pro-China Bias
9. Many Other Influential Lockdown Supporters Are Both Woefully Unqualified to Be
Advising World Leaders on Pandemic Policy and Often Show Conspicuous Pro-China Bias.
10. Several Top National Health Officials Among the Nations Are Woefully Unqualified and Show Conspicuous Pro-China Bias.
11. Prominent Lockdown Supporters Have Proven Unusually Indifferent to the Devastating Consequences of Their Policies.
According to the letter, the lockdown measures originated from “the Order of Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party and Were Propagated Into Global Policy by the World Health Organization With Little Analysis or Logic.”
The letter calls out the PCR genome sequencing from China
Mr. Hillier’s letter also says that the “Wildly-Inaccurate PCR Testing Protocols Are Based on Incomplete, Theoretical Genome Sequences Supplied by China” and that the “Predominant, Excessive PCR Testing Protocols Came from China.”
Purpose of the letter
The letter is meant to call the attention of federal authorities in Australia, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States to “multiple points of evidence about the origin and historical precedent of the lockdowns; the scientific literature and debate behind them; the provenance and quality of predominant COVID-19 testing protocols and models.”
It also seeks to call the attention of federal authorities to the “motivations, biases, and qualifications of certain prominent lockdown supporters; and the source of public-facing communications surround these policies.”
Signees of the letter
Michael P. Senger, Attorney
Stacey A. Rudin, Attorney
Dr. Clare Craig FRCPath, Consultant Diagnostic Pathologist
Robert Spalding, retired U.S. Air Force Brigadier General
Randy Hillier, MPP Lanark, Frontenac & Kingston
Francis Hoar, Barrister at Law
Sanjeev Sabhlok, PhD, former Commissioner in an Indian State Government
Brian O‘Shea, Chief Operating Officer, Centurion Intelligence Partners
Maajid Nawaz, Activist, Author & Broadcaster
Simon Dolan, Business Leader & Entrepreneur
More to come on this story as we dive deeper into the 40 page document – stay tuned.
Diverge Media is an independent Canadian media outlet dedicated to bringing you the stories that matter. We do not, and will not ever accept government donations for our work – this is a conflict of interest in our opinion. If you would like to support our work, please do so by donating in the form below.