Putin, it would seem, has decided to invade Ukraine as an attempt to prevent the expansion of NATO into the Russian borders. This has been an increasing threat to Russian security according to the Russian President since a Ukrainian government was formed in the aftermath of a 2014 Obama-backed coup.
When Russia invaded Ukraine’s Crimea region, Western nations responded with sanctions aimed at making it more difficult for Russia to transact in the U.S.-dominated global financial system, therefore Putin would have been aware that the response to the invasion of Ukraine, would be predictably the same economic sanctions.
Could this be a Strategic plan from Putin who would have known the exact outcome of his actions?
We are now coming to the close of a financial era that commenced in August 1971, which is that of the “Fiat money,” according to former Bertrand Badré chief financial officer (CFO) of the World Bank.
In 1971 President Richard Nixon suspended the convertibility of the US dollar into gold (source). This in effect ended the 25-year Bretton Woods era agreement and System which had created a collective international currency exchange regime that had been in place since the 1940s. The system required a currency peg to the U.S. dollar so fixed the dollar price to gold (source).
LIVING BEYOND OUR MEANS
The dollar was now free from the gold standard and floated against other major currencies, relieving the pressure on the global major reserve currency and was to unleash a 40-year period of leveraged debt finance, bringing with it a perceived global prosperity and higher living standards for millions of people.
It was also accompanied by bouts of inflation and crashing asset bubbles and now that the discipline to use that responsibility carefully was gone countries began living beyond their means (UK) Unsustainable Debt) (Global debt soars to 356% of GDP).
The debt-based monetary system has an interest rate attached to your money, meaning the debt continues to increase at massively higher rates than the real money increases and according to financial expert John Titus, this results in “periodic bloodlettings.
The Global Financial Crisis – 2008
In 2008 we saw the debt-based system collapsing, this was said to be the worst financial problem to have faced the world since the Great Depression of the 1930s, but the banks were bailed out and up until now have managed to keep afloat through using Quantitative Easing.
Effectively this means they were purchasing longer-term securities from the open market in order to increase the money supply or, Central Banks created and printed money out of nothing, loaned it to the government who pay them back with interest.
The system has spiraled out of control, and the powers that be need to get out of it and bring in a new system of control as the debts are so big.
Their choice of a new system seems to be a central bank digital currency (source).
The next downturn of the debt-based system was expected, this we can see through a plan devised in August 2019 just a few short months before the plandemic, Blackrock instructed the Fed to get money into wholesale and retail hands when the time arrived, this happened to be less than a month later and maneuvers were acted upon in what Blackrock termed “Going Direct”.
The plandemic was to act as a mask for the Feds maneuvers which began in March 2020 with the sudden creation of $3.5 trillion dollars in reserves in a few weeks. disbursed them so as to cause the parallel, mirror-image creation of $3.5 trillion in new bank money (source). (Important to note here, at the time of the global financial crisis in 2008 the Federal reserve created over $1 trillion in the space of a few short weeks).
A Repo Crisis
This is a banking crisis, every fiat currency has returned to zero, says financial investor Melissa Ciummei, “the pound and the dollar have already lost over 99% of their value and they are just trying to eradicate the other 1%” according to Ciummei, who says that “the end game is totalitarian control along with a financial reset and a digital currency, which is why there is the need for a digital id and passports.
Melissa Ciummei spells out what that will mean for the people in the video below.
The Putin Link
How would this all link with Putin and Rusia?