RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Uruguay media report that a Montevideo judge has ordered disclosure of a range of information about Covid vaccines – within 48 hours.
Administrative Judge Alejandro Recarey’s order is directed at the government, the Ministry of Health, the state health agency, and pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.
Among other things, detailed information on the vaccine composition and evidence of its safety are required.
The judge made the order as part of a complaint to suspend childhood vaccinations in Uruguay.
According to the decree, the following information has been ordered by the Judge:
1. The vaccine purchase contracts between the Uruguayan government and Pfizer, as well as information on whether clauses for civil compensation or immunity from punishment for suppliers in the event of possible side effects, are included.
2. Information on the distribution of the vaccine batches, as well as quality control measures.
3. Detailed information on the biochemical composition of the vaccine – including whether graphene oxide and nanotechnology components are included.
4. Information on the mRNA used and evidence that it is harmless.
5. A statement whether the vaccine or parts of its ingredients are experimental.
6. Detailed data demonstrating the efficacy and safety of the vaccination, i.e., “the negative or positive impact of the so-called vaccination on the number of infections and deaths diagnosed with Covid from the beginning of the campaign to the present”.
7. Detailed information on the average age of those who died with Covid-19 diagnosis and information on how many of those deaths were caused solely by the disease.
8. Information on whether studies are being conducted on the increase in deaths in Uruguay since the vaccination campaign began in March 2021.
9. Scientific evidence that unvaccinated people pose a risk.
10. Information on those responsible for and involved in the vaccination campaign and their links to NGOs or (pharmaceutical) companies.
11. Information on the extent to which alternative therapies against covid-19 have been investigated.
The Day of Reckoning for Pfizer Has Come!
Representatives of all agencies, as well as pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, are due to appear at the hearing at 9 a.m. Wednesday, where the requested information must be presented!
Read also: Check out the coverage on curated alternative narrative - https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/category/modern-day-censorship/
Watch the Following Discussion of Dr. Robert O. Young and Dr. Ariyana Love!