Channel 7 reported on government threats to coerce the public into getting COVID-19 vaccine shots on August 18.
SCOTT Morrison gave the game away early in the piece when he bragged in an interview that he had predicted a pandemic way back in 2016. A video of his comments is circulating on the internet. Morrison was not being clever, but merely repeating predictions floating around Jane Halton’s global health cabal, the collection of public-private partnerships, NGOs, big pharma companies, banks and think tanks that revolve around the World Economic Forum and the Gates, Rockefeller money-bag foundations – who basically want to rule the planet.
Halton, the former Australian Senior Executive Service member and ex-WHO chairwoman is currently chairwoman of CEPI – the Gates and big-pharma funded Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation. CEPI works out ways of ensuring vaccines get maximum global coverage, and of course, profits for big pharma and everyone else in the loop.
Halton seems to be a power-addicted, bossy bureaucrat earning millions, who just doesn’t know where to stop in her quest for global influence. Earlier this year she was pictured in The Australian newspaper posing like Adolph Hitler and spouting off about getting Aussies to be compliant with the pandemic response she was heavily involved in.
Her notable Australian positions include former secretary of the Department of Finance, board member of the ANZ and Crown Properties (casinos) and member of Morrison’s National COVID-19 Co-ordination Commission – which is filled entirely with corporate high achievers.
So just what are these high-flyers coordinating? It appears they are quite happy with Victorian small and medium-sized businesses being destroyed. This is also consistent with the “Great Reset” plan touted by the World Economic Forum, which rushes the world into a fully-fledged Agenda 21 system.
WEF partner CEPI has this process called Advanced Marketing Commitments, which means governments commit through CEPI to purchasing a particular vaccine, thereby guaranteeing its set up costs such as human trials and marketing.
And it just so happens that vaccine enthusiast Morrison, proud author of the notorious ‘No Jab, No Play” extortion scheme, had our government stump up with a $333 million “investment” with Oxford University and AstraZeneca. It also “just happened” late in July, after Morrison signed over his $333 million to the company in June, that Premier Andrews ramped up COVID testing in Victoria. You roll out mass testing with great drama and hey presto, you have “cases” everywhere and an excuse for a complete lockdown.
And lockdown hysteria feeds the alleged need for mass vaccination, which Andrews himself says is the “only way” the state can get back to normal. ScoMo of course, agrees, and offered troops to help deal with the fake crisis.
So Andrews lied about the troops offer from ScoMo? Does he care? Will he resign? Unlikely, because he has the support of the PM and the “global health” mafia.
It also “just so happens” that Australian drug maker CSL has a large manufacturing facility in Broadmeadows, Melbourne, and will manufacture the Oxford shots and its own vaccine being developed with the University of Queensland. The total number of shots has reportedly been locked in 84.8 million at a cost of $1.7 billion.
Morrison and Andrews are also responsible for overseeing the criminal suppression of the COVID-19 treatment involving hydroxychloroquine. It has been restricted in its supply to existing uses instead of the combination with zinc and azithromycin, as used in the US, or other combinations in Brazil, India, China, the Middle East and elsewhere.
The premier and the PM both studiously ignored the issue leaving their health departments to come up with poor excuses and biased studies claiming it was ineffective.
Halton also trashed hydroxychloroquine in her interview with The Australian, claiming it “doesn’t work”. Of course it wouldn’t work when she was lining up a $1.7 billion vaccine deal between Australia and her big pharma sponsors at CEPI.
AstraZeneca, by the way, is notoriously corrupt. It has been fined a total of $1.149 billion over a history of civil and criminal offences including:
– giving illegal financial inducements to doctors while marketing a prostate cancer drug
– misleading consumers into thinking one drug was superior to its older drug, which was losing its patent protection
– illegally marketing an anti-psychotic drug for uses not approved and failed to adequately describe its risks in an advertisement for the drug in a medical journal
– in 2002 refusing to put a more conspicuous warning label on its lung cancer drug Iressa after several patients in Japan suffered pneumonia and some died
– misusing patent rules to shield its ulcer drug from generic competitors (fined 60m euros)
– acted “unfairly and deceptively” in pricing a prostate cancer drug. Later hit with a $12.9m judgment
– violating US False Claims Act by failing to provide required rebates to state Medicaid programs
– US subsidiary’s president and chief executive charged with replacing mothers and older female employees with young single women who were pressured into having sex with company executives
– used of transfer pricing techniques to dodge StgUK500m tax liability
– committed accounting violations in connection with improper payments made in Russia and China to boost drug sales.
But this is the company that Scott Morrison is doing his incredible vaccine deal with. This is the company entrusted with providing a “safe vaccine” promised by Morrison, but which has indemnity against damages claims as part of the deal.