By Ty & Charlene Bollinger
August 28, 2021
As you probably know, the FDA approved the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID jab on Monday. Here’s an article we wrote about the “approval.”
According to the EUA Fact Sheet on the FDA’s website, one of the ingredients in this jab is 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine. See the screenshot below…
What exactly is this “mystery” ingredient in Pfizer’s “secret sauce”?
This is important to know, since this is a component of the lipid nanoparticles in every Pfizer/BioNTech shot.
So, let’s check out the Cayman Chemicals Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (hereafter referred to as 123-PC).
We’ve put red boxes around a few of the alarming things we noticed.
In Section 1.2, we discover that 123-PC is “for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.”
In Section 2.3, we discover that 123-PC “may be irritating to the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract” and it “may be harmful by … skin absorption” and that “the toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated.”
In Section 4.1, we learn that if 123-PC is inhaled, contacts the skin or eyes, or is ingested, that the person should get medical attention.
In Section 6, we discover that if 123-PC is accidentally released, that persons should “wear a NIOSH self-contained breathing apparatus or respirator and appropriate personal protection” and should dispose of 123-PC by “transfer(ring) to a chemical waste container … in accordance with local regulations.”
Then, finally in Section 7, we learn that we should “avoid prolonged or repeated exposure” to 123-PC.
In summary, 123-PC is an ingredient contained in every Pfizer COVID jab, and according to the Safety Data Sheet:
123-PC is not for human use
123-PC might irritate the mucous membrane
123-PC might irritate the upper respiratory tract
123-PC might be harmful if absorbed by the skin
If 123-PC is accidentally released, you should wear a breathing apparatus or respirator
123-PC should only be disposed of in a chemical waste container
If 123-PC is inhaled or ingested, the person should get medical attention